Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn ~ Goddess Light

Embrace your goddess energy
 
It matters not if you are in a male or female body, you have goddess light within you and the more you nurture and express it, the more you grow. Goddess energy helps you to express your divine nature. Harnessing this energy lets you embrace the magical qualities such as intuition, nurturance, and serenity. Just as women have the masculine warrior energy, Men have the nurturing, intuitive energy of the goddess.

Learning to trust your intuition is a splendid gift that gives you confidence in yourself and your decision. Nurturance allows your to provide loving care for yourself and others and it is a important to help you grow and prosper. Serenity presents inner peace, tranquility and a sense of calmness that allows you to remain in that peaceful state regardless as to what is happening around you.

Ask your angels to help awaken and foster your goddess energy. It will help you to connect with the higher powers of the Universe for divine guidance, insight and heightened psychic abilities. This is a time of positive change and so get ready for forward movement and trusting in your own signs and signals are wondrous gifts worth nurturing to assist you along the way.

Affirmation: "I am thankful for the insights and wisdom I gain as I ignite and nurture my goddess light and each day as I express my light, I find I have heightened sensitivities to guide me."

And so it is.

You are dearly loved and supported, always, the angels

Thank you, Mahalo, Merci, Gracias, Vielen Dank,Taka, Grazie, Спасибо,Toda, Obrigado, 谢谢, Dank, 謝謝, Chokran, Děkuji, Kiitos, Tack, Danke, ありがとう
Article Copyright ©2013 by Sharon Taphorn
All rights reserved.

No comments: