Monday, April 6, 2009

Angel Card of the Day

FOCUS

"Think about what you want, not what you don't want. Guard your thoughts carefully, because they create your experience."




Sometimes it seems that our thoughts choose us, however, this is never the case. We always choose our thoughts - every moment. Our thoughts always have an effect, and there are no neutral thoughts. One-half second before you hold a thought, you decide to hold it. So with practice, you can learn to monitor and alter your thoughts. This is the equivalent to putting your hands on the steering wheel of your life.

You may believe that your concentration abilities are impaired, yet the infallible mind of the creator within your own mind. You can experience remarkable feats of concentration by affirming: I am now able to focus my mind at will. I hold only loving thoughts, and my angels act as my gatekeepers in establishing a steady stream of thoughts of love."

with love, the Angels

No comments: