Sunday, October 19, 2014

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn ~ Spiritual Teacher

Evolve your journey of self-discovery
Seek out a teacher or a mentor to assist you in your growth and journey of discovering your true divine life purpose. They will help you to empower you, motivate you to follow your heart and do what you love. They can help you to have confidence in yourself, your talents and skills. There are many wonderful opportunities in front of you related to your creativity, your career, or in the pursuit of your dreams. Learn everything you can about your interests by taking some classes, or teaming up with like-minded people. 

If you don't have others around you who share your expanding views of life, the Universe and all that is, ask your angels to help to guide you. They can lead you towards a course of study that can help to guide you, or draw to you someone who can help you find a path that feels right and good to you. There are also great rewards in spending time alone, in solitude, in nature, or in meditation. These moments can help you find clarity, information, understanding, to focus on love, and to shine your light as an example for others to follow. Don't underestimate the power of your light, for it shines bright, as your journey of peace and enlightenment helps others by your action, your love, and your insights. 

Affirmation: "I am evolving my path of discovery as I expand my light, and I am guided to information, people, and places that will assist me, to help give me confidence in myself, my abilities, and my choices. I am living my life each day in my divine purpose." 

And so it is

You are dearly loved and supported, always, the angels and guides

Thank you, Mahalo, Merci, Gracias, Vielen Dank, Grazie, Спасибо, Obrigado, 谢谢, Dank, 謝謝, Chokran,Děkuji
Universal Copyright ©2014 by Sharon Taphorn All rights reserved.
Please share articles as long as copyright and contact info are always included and the message is complete and credit is given to the author.
♥♥♥

No comments: