Saturday, October 4, 2014

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn ~ Self Exploration

Thoughts and Feelings
This is a time of learning, of exploring life and figuring out how things work for you in this new energy and much of it begins with exploring your thoughts and feelings. Some of these are old and outdated and it is time to begin anew. Un-cluttering your thought’s is the first step and then you are better able to explore your emotions and your feelings. Be patient with yourself and remember you are learning and honing your skills. 

Ask your angels and those you love to help you through the process quickly so that you can move on to the path of joy. You are ready to be inspired and this is a good time to explore, take some seminars or educate yourself in an area that inspires you and feeds your soul. Let go of conventional thinking and dance to the beat of your own drum. Do not allow yourself to be held back by someone else's option or point of point of you. This is your time to choose the direction of your life. 

Affirmation: "As I explore my thoughts and feelings, I begin to better understand my choices and my motivations and I am now releasing those that do not serve me. I am ready to choose a new direction for my life."

And so it is

You are dearly loved and supported, always, the angels and guides

Thank you, Mahalo, Merci, Gracias, Vielen Dank, Grazie, Спасибо, Obrigado, 谢谢, Dank, 謝謝, Chokran,Děkuji
Universal Copyright ©2014 by Sharon Taphorn All rights reserved.
Please share articles as long as copyright and contact info are always included and the message is complete and credit is given to the author.
♥♥♥

No comments: