Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn ~ Boundaries

Setting Limits
It is important for you to decide what is right and best for you and to follow your own code. Setting limits and boundaries can be a bit of challenge, especially at first, as others are used to you doing so many things for everyone and they may not see the gift in doing it for themselves right away. However it is important that you honour yourself and what is important to you as you have much that you want to accomplish. 

Also a part of helping you to create healthy boundaries is using shields and filters, especially during times of great energy as most of you are empathic and feel the energy that is around you. As you expand your beingness, you naturally become more sensitive to others as well as the physical energy created in your world and it can be overwhelming. Remember to clear your energy and then invoke sacred space and the shields and filters and do this as often as you feel necessary or you feel peaceful and relaxed.

Affirmations: "I set healthy limits and boundaries for myself and my life so that I can do my best at all times. I surround myself in shields of light so that I am protected from the energies that are not a match to my vibration or less than love." 

And so it is

You are dearly loved and supported, always, the angels and guides

Thank you, Mahalo, Merci, Gracias, Vielen Dank, Grazie, Спасибо, Obrigado, 谢谢, Dank, 謝謝, Chokran,Děkuji
Universal Copyright ©2014 by Sharon Taphorn All rights reserved.
Please share articles as long as copyright and contact info are always included and the message is complete and credit is given to the author.
♥♥♥

No comments: