Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Angel Card of the Day

SELF-FORGIVENESS

"Let go of old guilt, and remember that your a perfect child of the Creator!"




Sometimes we are very hard on ourselves, using harsh words towards ourselves verbally or mentally. While it is healthy to hold yourself up to high standards, the Angels say that it can border on self abuse. Everyone makes what seems like mistakes, and it's normal to feel regret occasionally. What's important is how you handle these situations.

As you focus on your positive attributes, your self esteem will increase and your stress level will be diminished. Remember that guilt is not love. Guilt doesn't help anyone or anything, however your divine love helps everyone, everywhere! Affirm: "I ask that all effects of my mistakes be undone in all directions of time , and I now release all guilt completely. I love my true self, from top to bottom".

love the Angels

No comments: