Friday, January 9, 2015

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn ~ Allowing

Allow Flow and Synchronicity into your Life
As you strengthen your connection to the Divine, you allow for the possibilities of being more in the flow with the energy of the river of life and receive Divine guidance on your path and notice more of the events that are orchestrated by your support team and Divine Self. You allow yourself to walk 'in-tune' or 'tuned-in' with the world around you and experience a more magnificent journey as a result. 


Your angel guidance for today is to connect with the Divine within you. Climb as high as you can until you feel that you are merged as one with the Divine and allow that energy to flow freely to and through you. Open yourself up and ask that you become more aware throughout your day to the signs and guidance that you seek to light the path before you and help you to make the best choices for yourself, your mission and your life. As you go about your day allow yourself to be open to the flow around you and let the day unfold. 

Affirmation: "My life flows easily and I receive more synchronicity and guidance with every step that I take as I follow the path that is my destiny fulfilled." 

And so it is

You are dearly loved and supported, always, the angels and guides

Thank you, Mahalo, Merci, Gracias, Vielen Dank, Grazie, Спасибо, Obrigado, 谢谢, Dank, 謝謝, Chokran,Děkuji

Universal Copyright ©2015 by Sharon Taphorn All rights reserved.
Please share articles as long as copyright and contact info are always included and the message is complete and credit is given to the author.
♥♥♥

2 comments:

nacherluver said...

I don't comment often but I read daily and I love you and I thank you.

Sharon said...

thank you so very much :)