Thursday, September 18, 2014

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn ~ Ceremony

Setting Sacred Space
Preparing yourself for your day is a wonderful gift to give yourself. Not only does it help you to set the energy around you, it gives you the opportunity to set the intention for your day. Everywhere you are is sacred space and when you recognize and honour the energy around you, you will find that your day becomes better in every way. 

Take a moment each morning, light a candle, say a prayer and clear the energy around yourself and your home and then put a bubble of love and light around you and then set your intention for your day, from your heart of what you would like to experience. Choose your thoughts and words carefully as these will set the energy of what you have asked to receive in your world and your experiences. 

Invocation: "I clear the energy that is around me and my home and then surround myself in an orb of love and protection as I go about my day. I ask that I have a good day surrounded by people I love, people who are happy, and that I make a difference in making this world a better place through my actions." 

And so it is

You are dearly loved and supported, always, the angels and guides

Thank you, Mahalo, Merci, Gracias, Vielen Dank, Grazie, Спасибо, Obrigado, 谢谢, Dank, 謝謝, Chokran,Děkuji
Universal Copyright ©2014 by Sharon Taphorn All rights reserved.
Please share articles as long as copyright and contact info are always included and the message is complete and credit is given to the author.
♥♥♥

No comments: