Sunday, September 7, 2014

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn ~ For You

Just for you
Do something this week that makes your heart your sing and is just for you. Find some time to do an activity that speaks to your soul and that you have been longing to do for yourself. You are a special and divine spark of Creator light and this act of self-care is important as your beautiful light is so needed right now and when you feel good, it affects everyone and everything around you and you are worth it. It does not need to be something that costs money or is material; this is about you, your dreams and your feelings. 

You have been giving so much of yourself to the world as the lightworker that you are and remember to treat yourself as special and loved, just as you do for others. When you take this time just for you, it helps you to keep your energy high and also lets the world know of your value and importance in this great adventure called life. 

Affirmation: "I honour my beingness. I love and appreciate myself and my life. I love who I am now and who I am becoming." 

And so it is

You are dearly loved and supported, always, the angels and guides

Thank you, Mahalo, Merci, Gracias, Vielen Dank, Grazie, Спасибо, Obrigado, 谢谢, Dank, 謝謝, Chokran,Děkuji
Universal Copyright ©2014 by Sharon Taphorn All rights reserved.
Please share articles as long as copyright and contact info are always included and the message is complete and credit is given to the author.
♥♥♥

No comments: