Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn ~ Clarity

What do you desire?

 
Allow the wisdom of your heart to radiate out and help you clear your thoughts and feelings so that you allow yourself a chance to get really clear and focused upon your desires and dreams. Hold a vision of yourself being happy, whole and healed and ask yourself what will my life look and feel like when I am living the life I am meant to live. As you sense this vision, use that energy as the stepping stones to creating that which you desire in your physical world and do not comprise your dreams and desires for anything less that you heart can imagine.
 
Let the stillness within you be your beacon and let the pure, beautiful light of this clarity shine into every area of your life and picture positive outcomes in their highest potential. As you feel the essence of your hopes and dreams, let that help you keep your thoughts and feelings positive and focused and you will succeed. Transform any negative or fear based thoughts into positive energy to help you in your creations. Know that there is nothing more powerful than focused intention, an open heart and the courage to create using your spiritual gifts.
 
Affirmation: "As I get really clear and focused on my hopes and my dreams, I see positive outcomes and I have the strength, courage and determination to manifest them in my world."
 
And so it is.
 
You are dearly loved and supported, always, the angels 

Thank you, Mahalo, Merci, Gracias, Vielen Dank,Taka, Grazie, Спасибо,Toda, Obrigado, 谢谢, Dank, 謝謝, Chokran, Děkuji, Kiitos, Tack, Danke, ありがとう

Article Copyright ©2013 by Sharon Taphorn

All rights reserved.

No comments: