Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn ~ Resourcefulness

You have the talents and the skills
 
Call upon your guides and angels to help you manifest anything that you need for yourself and those you care about. You are a powerful creator; it is just that you do not always believe this is so. Your angels are with you, lending you courage to help you make life changing decisions that will help you work on your divinely inspired purpose. Carefully weigh your options and ask yourself, “Which way brings me closer to spirit and my purpose?” and then be open to receive the guidance you seek.

You angels and guides want nothing more than for you to receive your hearts true desires. Trust that it will happen and have faith in the divine timing and the how. Things are getting better and so have patience with the unfolding process and make some long-term plans as if this is already so. Keep your focus on the positive outcomes you seek and keep taking the actions steps and personal practice that brings you a sense of satisfaction and closer to the life you visualize for yourself.

Affirmation: “I have the resources I need to help me reach my goals and dreams and each step I take brings me closer to manifesting this in my current reality.

You are dearly loved and supported, always, the angel

Thank you, Mahalo, Merci, Gracias, Vielen Dank,Taka, Grazie, Спасибо,Toda, Obrigado, 谢谢, Dank, 謝謝, Chokran, Děkuji, Kiitos, Tack, Danke, ありがとう

Article Copyright ©2013 by Sharon Taphorn
All rights reserved.

No comments: