Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn ~ Patience

Keep at it

Have faith and hope, and keep pursuing your dreams and desires. There might be a desire to move on to something more meaningful for yourself, your life and your growth at this time, so ensure that you have completed, finished and healed any cycles that have been repeating in your life. As you do this, it makes waves of new energy, ideas and inspirations to help you make your dreams a reality for you.
 
Keep your thoughts and actions positive and trust in yourself. Know that whatever has brought you here to this point in your now has been to help you grow and expand who you are, how you see life and everything around you. Take this time to learn, study and gather information that will help you when you are ready to put all of your talents, skills and knowledge into action to help you make your life better. Know that if there feels to be a lack of movement in your life that there is always more going on that meets the eye and so use this time to review, re-evaluate and prepare you for what is to come.
 
Affirmation: "I believe in myself and my ability to create anything that I desire. I have all the tools, skills and drive to help me accomplish my goals; I know that I am supported in all ways."

You are dearly loved and supported, always, the angels
 
Thank you, Mahalo, Merci, Gracias, Vielen Dank,Taka, Grazie, Спасибо,Toda, Obrigado, 谢谢, Dank, 謝謝, Chokran, Děkuji, Kiitos, Tack, Danke, ありがとう
 
Article Copyright ©2013 by Sharon Taphorn
All rights reserved.

No comments: