Thursday, February 28, 2013

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn ~ Achievements

Be proud of your accomplishments

It has taken great dedication and self-discipline to get you to here now. It is time to see the courage, spirit and strength that have been a part of your making and to see yourself how others see you, as the guiding force that you are. Use this time to carefully review your options because when things begin moving again, they will be occurring at great speed. There are always creative solutions to every problem and they are being made available to you right now.
 
Your relationships are changing, life is changing and these changes are ushering in a new era and attracting to you those who are like minded and trustworthy. Open your heart and your mind to those around you, open your eyes to the possibilities and know that there is so much more coming your way. Carefully decide what is your next move and then be open to the opportunities.
 
Affirmation: "I know creative solutions are always available and I am open to new opportunities and ideas to bring about the changes I seek."

You are dearly loved and supported, always, the angels

Thank you, Mahalo, Merci, Gracias, Vielen Dank,Taka, Grazie, Спасибо,Toda, Obrigado, 谢谢, Dank, 謝謝, Chokran, Děkuji, Kiitos, Tack, Danke, ありがとう

Article Copyright ©2013 by Sharon Taphorn
All rights reserved.
♥♥♥

2 comments:

Healing Connections said...

I found this page through a search for images related to Wisdom. I like what you have written here. I am a fellow light worker. I am just starting to blog and am in a class to learn more about it. So one of my assignments is to comment on other, like minded, blogs. I'm glad to find yours.

Sharon said...

thanks, enjoy your new adventure, love and blessings, Sharon