Friday, February 22, 2013

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn ~ Life Experiences

Review your life


A powerful revelation that comes from a significant life event will lead to great change in you perceive your world. It is time to spread your wings and fly and in order to do so, it is important to complete any projects from the past that are lingering about unhealed or incomplete. Look for any bits of unforgiveness you have held in your heart, perhaps from very long ago and be sure to release it as it will help to bring about the positive resolution and outcome that you desire.
 
When your review is done, you will know you are ready! It is time! You have the resources and the ability to manifest what you desire along the way. Trust that you are the magician and life is indeed magical and that each day miracles are manifesting for you and they will. Trust in yourself, trust in your newly realised power and know that you are ready.
 
Affirmation: "As I review my life and experiences, I see that I did well with the resources I had available to me then and that I am ready to move on with so much more available to me now."
 
You are dearly loved and supported, always, the angels


Thank you, Mahalo, Merci, Gracias, Vielen Dank,Taka, Grazie, Спасибо,Toda, Obrigado, 谢谢, Dank, 謝謝, Chokran, Děkuji, Kiitos, Tack, Danke, ありがとう
 
Article Copyright ©2013 by Sharon Taphorn
All rights reserved.
♥♥♥

No comments: