Sunday, August 15, 2010

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn

ISHTAR

"Allow me the pleasure and honour of draping you in this robe of light darling"
"I am at your service, and know that this doesn't diminish my ability to perform humble service. I know that the noblest of professions is to shine beams of light to cast away shadows and to illuminate the highest of Divine wisdom. Make no mistake about it: I'm here to ease and eliminate pain, suffering, and sorrow through my protective stance."

"Allow me to shield you with my barriers of light that only allow love to come shining through, and filter out negativity in all forms. A positive new day shines for you, as you are draped in my robe of loving light. Drink it in, Dear ones, Quench your thirsty soul away from all fear."

Working Ishtar: A Babylonian mother and warrior goddess with multiple unique traits ranging from gentleness to motherly protection, Ishtar is also invoked for healing physical pain and maladies. She is associated with Venus, and some even believe her to be the embodiment of the planet itself.

*from Doreen Virtue's Archangels and Ascended Masters book.*

COPYRIGHT © 2010... Permission is granted to copy and redistribute the Angel Wisdom on the
condition that the content remains complete, full
credit is given to the author, and that it is
distributed freely.

thank you

No comments: