Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn

NEVER GIVE UP

Happy Birthday Dalai Lama

No matter what is going on
Never give up
Develop the Heart
Too much energy in your country
Is spent developing the mind
Instead of the heart
DEVELOP THE HEART
Be Compassionate
Not just to your Friends
But to Everyone
BE COMPASSIONATE
Work for Peace
In your Heart and in the World
WORK FOR PEACE
And I say again
NEVER GIVE UP
No matter what is happening
No matter what is going on around you
NEVER GIVE UP

HH THE DALAI LAMA

I am being guided to share a piece of a speech from The Dalai Lama today as it is a beautiful message...Enjoy!

I was fortunate enough to see The Dalai Lama in person a few years ago with Desmond Tutu. It was a remarkable gathering and I was very moved by these two amazing energies. Both had amazing love in their in their hearts. I am guided today to share a part of The Dalai Lama's talk that night... Love and blessings, Sharon

No comments: