Saturday, July 3, 2010

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn

WHERE ARE YOUR THOUGHTS

"It is important to think about only what you truly desire, not what you fear"

When you find that you are creating unwanted things in your life and you want to shout 'no', shout only briefly and then turn your focus to that which you desire to create. Any attention to anything is sending energy to that thought and will bring it to you.

Everything vibrates and is communicating, reacting and responding with everything around it. Once you begin to offer your energy on purpose, you then have absolute control of your experiences.

Angel wisdom reminds you that you cannot control others, you can control you and create in your own reality. Trying to limit others deifies the Laws of the Universe, it cannot be done. As you find harmony with your own desires, you are controlling and creating your own reality. You are never inhibiting or preventing anyone else from living the life they want to create for they too can only create in their reality.

Affirm often: "I am focusing on that which I desire, therefore I am attracting more of it into my life"

You are dearly loved, the Angels

COPYRIGHT © 2010... Permission is granted to copy and redistribute the Angel Wisdom on the
condition that the content remains complete, full
credit is given to the author(s), and that it is
distributed freely.

thank you

1 comment:

Sweet Melis said...

I will try remember I am in control of my own destiny and I need to be conscious of where my energy is being sent.

Thank you