Monday, July 27, 2009

Angel Card of the Day

BLESSED CHANGE

"Life changes brings you great blessings"



Although you may feel as if you life is upside-down right now, everything that's occurring is for the best. Changes in your life are actually helping you leave behind that which no longer serves you. Your spiritual purpose with the old situations is now complete. You're urged to stay centered in grace and acceptance. Keep affirming: "I welcome Divinely inspired change, and I stay centered in the eye of the hurricane as change occurs around and within me. All change is for my highest good. I know that love is stable and always provides for me and my loved ones-no matter what our outer situations appear to be."

Change ushers in fresh opportunities to learn, grow, prosper, and create new relationships. The key is to keep breathing and enjoy the changes, even if they're intimidating. If the Universe pushes you toward new responsibilities, know that you're qualified in our eyes.

love the Angels

No comments: