Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Angel Card of the Day

HEALING HEART

"You're a powerful healer, keep up the good work."




Deep within your heart, you're aware of your healing abilities. Perhaps you've received feedback from others about the way that your words or touch have helped them heal. The Angels urge you to take your healing work to the next level. You're also asked to purify your diet and thoughts so that higher frequencies of healing energy can flow through you.

By opening to the next level, you'll notice a shift in the people or situations that come to your for help. You may find the number of healing opportunities increasing, or your clients may display a greater understanding of spirituality.

The Angels wish to support your healing work completely. If you'd like to further your education work in a healing center, or increase your education, work in a healing center, or increase your income, just ask...and then be open to receiving.

Affirm often: "I am an open conduit of Love. My heart is open for healing."

with love, The Angels

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Hi there!

I love this picture, "Healing Heart," and would like your permission to use it on my business card; my biz. is called Angel Heart Music (I'm a singer).

Please respond today, if possible!

Thanks,

quadirasophia@gmail.com

Sharon said...

Greetings Caitlin, The picture isn't mine... I am not sure who is the creator of it, I found it on the web and it spoke to me too... love and blessings, Sharon