Saturday, March 27, 2021

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn ~ Signs

 The Angels want you to know…



“Be kinder to yourselves! Others have no idea the power of their thoughts and feelings and sometimes in the murky waters of human emotions, you can get caught up in the expectations, wants, and thoughts of others over your own. Clear yourself, and ask yourself what you truly want for yourself and your life. Then ask your angels to help guide you with signs you can understand right now, and know, without a doubt, that they came from them.”

“As you go about your day, the signs will be there to help guide your way.”

Thought for today: “Angels send me the signs to let me know that I am on the right path and the next best step for me to take today as I go about my day and let there be no doubt that these signs came straight from you to me!

And so it is

You are dearly loved and supported always, the angels

Thank you, Sechanalyagh, Mahalo, Merci, Gracias, Vielen Dank, Grazie, Спасибо, Obrigado, 谢谢, Dank, 謝謝, Chokran, Děkuji

Universal Copyright ©2021 by Sharon Taphorn All rights reserved.

NO DIGITAL RECORDINGS PERMITTED EXCEPT WITH PERMISSION BY AUTHOR.

Please share as long as copyright and website information are always included; the message is complete, with full credit given to the author.

www.playingwiththeuniverse.com

2 comments:

LadyJtalks said...

I continue to trust that I am where I am suppose to be and also have signs that it's time to move forward. Things will fall into place I think when time is right. Thank you always for your words.

Sharon said...

that is fantastic...we are always in the right the place at the right time lol, according to something lol