Monday, January 11, 2016

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn ~ Manifestation

Your Intentions and Focus are Key
Take some time to meditate, pray upon, and contemplate on what is most important to you and your life's journey. If you are unsure of what is the next best step for you to take, consult an expert who can assist you in seeing the bigger picture that is in front of you. This will help you have more confidence in your choices. 

Do not be afraid of making the wrong decision, for there is never truly a wrong step to take. The angels want to remind you that making no decision is the same as saying to the Universe that you want for everything to stay the same, and that is the energy that you will attract. Few things are as powerful as focused intention so visualize your intentions, feel it, trust in its creation and it will come.

Affirm: "I have the power to focus on what is most important to me and my life and as I do, I see the results of my focus manifesting for me."

And so it is

You are dearly loved and supported, always, the angels and guides

Thank you, Mahalo, Merci, Gracias, Vielen Dank, Grazie, Спасибо, Obrigado, 谢谢, Dank, 謝謝, Chokran,Děkuji
Universal Copyright ©2016 by Sharon Taphorn All rights reserved.
Please share articles as long as copyright and contact info are always included and the message is complete and credit is given to the author.
♥♥♥

No comments: