Sunday, October 13, 2013

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn ~ Understanding

As you expand your viewpoint, you change
Look deeper and ask for a greater understanding of any situation, relationship, or circumstance, and you will begin to understand the bigger picture or the process of these opportunities. It is a part of your spiritual expansion and your personal growth. Have confidence in yourselves and expect a happy outcome for you and the good of all.

As you expand your understanding, you begin to speak your mind with confidence and be living life more in your truth. Keep balance in your emotional and mental considerations as this is a part of the process and your unfolding. And, open your eyes to the possibilities for they are there. Ask your angels to guide you through this process and trust that they are there.

Affirmation: "I am expanding my understanding of life, the Universe, and all that Is. As I do this, I expanding my viewpoint, my confidence, and my truth."

And so it is. 

You are dearly loved and supported, always, the angels

Thank you, Mahalo, Merci, Gracias, Vielen Dank, Grazie, Спасибо, Obrigado, 谢谢, Dank, 謝謝, Chokran,Děkuji
Universal Copyright ©2013 by Sharon Taphorn All rights reserved.
Please share articles as long as copyright and contact info are always included and the message is complete and credit is given to the author.
♥♥♥

No comments: