Thursday, August 1, 2013

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn ~ Emotional Balance

Learning to work with emotions
 
Emotions are powerful as you learn to work with them, and for some of you to experience them for the very first time, it can take some time to adjust to them and this new you. Sometimes spending time in contemplation can help with a smoother transition, or perhaps a bit of introspection into what is important for you. Be honest with yourself as this is for no one but you. As you decide what it is that is your true hearts desire, and focus on that desire, will you see the changes you seek.

Remember to be neither too frivolous not too cautious with your time, money and ideas as when you keep things in balance you make better decisions for yourself. And always remember to offer your gratitude in some way that honours what you receive. Take some risks, be bold and let your adventurous side be your guide and your practical side be your grounding and expect miracles.

Affirmation: "As I find and keep my balance with my emotions and the order of my world, I find I am creating more of what I desire in my physical world."

And so it is.

You are dearly loved and supported, always, the angels

Thank you, Mahalo, Merci, Gracias, Vielen Dank,Taka, Grazie, Спасибо, Obrigado, 谢谢, Dank, 謝謝, Chokran, Děkuji, Kiitos, Tack, Danke, ありがとう

Universal Copyright ©2013 by Sharon Taphorn All rights reserved.
Please share articles as long as copyright and contact info are always included and the message is complete and credit is given to the author.
♥♥♥

No comments: