Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn ~ Strength

You have great strength

Even if you can't see it in yourself, you would not be here now if you did not possess great inner strength. Release any harsh judgments about decisions and actions you made in the past, especially if you feel is was not the best possible choice. You truly did the best you could at the time and what is important is that you now know you would no longer make that same choice, regardless. That is expansion and evolution and you are doing a great job on your path toward enlightenment.
 
Don't give up. Have courage and believe in yourself and that you deserve to have good things come your way. Open your heart and your mind to possibilities and visualize your emotional and material needs are being met and that you have created trustworthy, supportive relationships and that you are surrounded by support to help you make the changes you wish to make to be working more on your Divine life purpose. Be open to receiving Divine guidance and assistance. You deserve angelic assistance and so expect miraculous solutions to appear.
 
Affirmation: "I call upon my inner strength at any time I feel I need courage and support and I know that my angels and guides are assisting me with my Divine plan."

And so it is.

You are dearly loved and supported, always, the angels
 
Thank you, Mahalo, Merci, Gracias, Vielen Dank,Taka, Grazie, Спасибо,Toda, Obrigado, 谢谢, Dank, 謝謝, Chokran, Děkuji, Kiitos, Tack, Danke, ありがとう
Article Copyright ©2013 by Sharon Taphorn
All rights reserved.

No comments: