Saturday, May 5, 2012

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn ~ Tranquility

Take some time today to relax
 
Take some time to be in nature, be still, and enjoy some much needed self care and solitude. Meditate upon your desires and intentions. Ask your angels to help you gain a positive perspective and see the options and steps that are available to you right now. Trust your guidance and take the action steps you feel are right for you.

Set your intention to do your best and then go forth. Say, "Today, no matter what I am doing or where I go, or who I am with, I set my intention to see love, support and peace around me." Know that you cannot change or control others. Trying to limit anybody else defies the Laws of the Universe. It cannot be done. You can however control and create in your own reality and leave a trail of love particles in your wake for others to be inspired by.

Have a blessed day and know you are loved and supported, always, the angels

Thank you, Mahalo, Merci, Gracias, Vielen Dank, Grazie, Спасибо, Obrigado, 谢谢, Dank, 謝謝, Chokran,Děkuji,Kiitos
   
  Article Copyright ©2012 by Sharon Taphorn. All rights reserved.

No comments: