Sunday, December 19, 2010

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn ~ Archangel Michael

ARCHANGEL MICHAEL

I am with you

I bring you courage to make life changes that will help you work on your Divine life purpose.
I have come to you because you have asked for safety and protection, and because you asked about your life purpose. Since you are a lightworker, I am overseeing the fruition of your Divine life purpose. You have been a lightworker for a long time, and you have felt different from others, isolated at times. Be assured that you have never been alone, and that you never will be alone.

When you feel pushed to make a change at work or at home, that may be my influence, encouraging you to make your life's purpose a high priority. I can rearrange your schedule and support you in other ways to make your path smooth and harmonious. Simply ask me, and it is done. I will also help you feel safe and comfortable during your life's changes.
*from Doreen Virtue's Messages from Your Angels Deck www.angeltherapy.com*


COPYRIGHT © 2010... Permission is granted to copy and redistribute the Angel Wisdom on the
condition that the content remains complete, full
credit is given to the author, and that it is
distributed freely.

thank you

No comments: