Friday, September 10, 2010

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn

TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF

Nurture and love yourself as you would your child and other loved ones.
Take the time to look at the different aspects of yourself. Ask yourself, "Am I eating food that nourishes my physical temple? Am I breathing fresh air on a regular basis? Is my physical body getting enough movement, and Am I taking the time to feed and nourish my spirit as well?"

Your Angel guidance is to find foods, activities and inspirations that will assist you in being more connected to your physical self, and the beautiful mother earth.

Believe in yourself. Eliminate negative thinking about what nourishes you or how you feel about yourself. Replace any negative thoughts with a desired one such as "I know I can successfully change my eating habits and my life." And, repeat these affirmations at least 5 times a day and watch as your  feel more positive and confident about the efforts to adopt a new lifestyle.

Affirm often: "I am committed to keeping myself healthy and happy"

You are dearly loved, the Angels

COPYRIGHT © 2010... Permission is granted to copy and redistribute the Angel Wisdom on the
condition that the content remains complete, full
credit is given to the author, and that it is
distributed freely.

thank you

No comments: