Friday, April 2, 2010

Angel Wisdom

YOU ARE POWERFUL

"The energy of heightened success is surrounding you and your projects right now."

You instantly manifest your thoughts and ideas right now, so choose them very carefully! Just as you are capable of manifesting masterpieces, you are also capable of manifesting problems and chaos. Angel wisdom reminds you that you are also able to undo any manifestations that you are unhappy with in your life.

Use your alchemy of spirit to turn ordinary events and projects into something extraordinary. You have the power to make these endeavours come alive with meaning and purpose. You have the power to bless and bring abundance to all that you desire to touch.

The gratitude and the joy that you feel in response to these beautiful creations are keys to amplifying your alchemical abilities. Call upon us to assist you in enhancing any project you wish to undertake and transform, as it is our desire to be in the flow of service to humanity.

Affirm often: "Thank you for assisting me in keeping my focus, keeping my thoughts on joy and love. I am so grateful that all of my needs are met and I am abundant in all areas of my life."

you are so dearly loved, the Angels

No comments: